2.02.2011

Beckman's College of Design


Pictures from BECKMAN'S

Beckman is the best design school in Sweden. Very few will enter the entrance examination. Want to find in there! But first is the high school to be ready by then I will be attending college in the textile. But it is far from that. Do not think that I will regret it before high school, because I have had such a passion for design since I was little. Though I've never thought that I would be somewhat in design. The great interest in becoming something in design has come to bow now. But we'll see, as I said it's a long way from then!

Beckmans är den bästa design högskola i Sverige. Väldigt få kommer in på antagningsprovet. Vill söka in där! Men först är det gymnasiet man ska klara av sedan ska jag gå på folkhögskola inom textil. Men det är långt till dess. Tror inte att jag kommer ångra mig innan gymnasiet, eftersom jag har haft en sådan passion för design sedan jag var liten. Fast jag har aldrig tänkt att jag vill bli något inom design. Det stora intresset för att bli något inom design har inte kommit förens nu. Men vi får se, som sagt det är långt kvar till dess!


No comments:

Post a Comment